The essential Political, Relgious, Christian truths
November 25, 2008 by thenonconformer
Personal depression is also related to having a God shaped vacuum in our own life, and from deviating from God, his words in the Bible, God’s will and plan for our life too.
– God is the center of the Universe, and not any man, mankind. Man’s sin includes falsely still doing his own thing, following after mere men instead of God.
– The Bible is the word of God, is God’s complete truth, it is all inspired, written by God himself, and it is still teaches us filly God’s truths that we must know, follow, practice today as well.
– Jesus is God and he undeniably loves each one of us that he died for our sins so we can accept his forgiveness and be with him in Heaven. Everyone can be solely saved by Jesus Christ alone, Jews included, and there is no other way a person can be saved from hell.
– The Holy Spirit is a person, the sprit of Jesus Christ, and whether some admit it or not, like it or not his gifts are all in operation today including the gift of prophecy, speaking in tongues, interpretation of tongues, healing, deliverance as well. The Holy sprit is given to us to help each one of us personal walk in reality the Christian life.
– God does and can speak to us also outside of the Bible as well, he through His son Jesus, the Holy Spirit leads and guides us personally too, and we all can and must learn how to listen to, hear his voice.
– Prayer is an essential ongoing aspect of God’s will for each one of us, we must give God permission to act here on earth and in our life, and we all must personally seek, follow, get to now know his ongoing will for each one us as well.
– A daily quite time, Biblical devotions and prayer is a must for every person.
– We have a responsibility to share the good news with others, and to look after our own family, as well as to help the poor and needy persons as well.
– There’s only one place we all, each can be saved, and that is here on earth for after death it is too late for everyone to be saved.
– All sin is still an affront against God and each sin must be daily, continually admitted, repented, turned from as well, including cheating, lying, stealing, adultery, fornication, alcoholism, drunkenness, divorce, abusing ourselves and others too.
– God is not mocked, in spite of His grace of forgiveness, next what a person continues to willfully, deliberately sow, do wrong as well, they next will also reap here on earth and elsewhere.
– Jesus Christ alone is still the head of the Church and not any man, pastor, elder, priests, apostle, prophet.
(Isa 66:3 KJV) He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog’s neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine’s blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
(Ezek 6:13 KJV) Then shall ye know that I am the LORD, when their slain men shall be among their idols round about their altars, upon every high hill, in all the tops of the mountains, and under every green tree, and under every thick oak, the place where they did offer sweet savour to all their idols.
(Psa 35:13 KJV) But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.
It seems that many people, professing Christians included now, tend to personally only seek God only when they have serious needs, problems or they do want something really bad and next when the problem is solved, or they got what they wanted, they next often tend to, do seem to forget about God again? But even all Christians now still do have major problems in life.. for there is a real devil who troubles us personally all of our life and we we are to resist him in the faith.. True happiness cannot be in reality achieved without having a continual, personal relationship with God here on earth and us continually knowing and following solely his will of our life too, instead of Idols. Why is God jealous of idols before us? well it means he is envious for our own good.. he strives for all things to be our good… What idols? what ever replaces God is an idol.. what ever you falsely worship as substitute for God. And it can be drugs, booze, sex, or your wife, son , daughter, a persons, car, self, even your church, your pastor, your denomination, your own doctrines, beliefs, your culture, your nationality … for we all had or have a god shaped vacuum in our life.. but filling it with extremes or false substitutes, junk will never be acceptable to God. Never. If you still do have a God shaped vacuum that is unfilled, then no other things, no relationships or careers, goals, next will satisfy you, not even any personal, social, community relationships, acts. Hey I also have learned long time ago that merely telling the truth to some people will not work, they have their false idols, false lies they still want to handle, and they will take the Ostrich approach to the truth, but hopefully the truth will next still help some people. http://witnessed.wordpress.com/2012/02/05/you-can-have-no-idols-before-god-ever/
(Psa 118:9 KJV) It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.
(Psa 146:3 KJV) Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
The LORD rightfully is my shepherd.. not man… (Lev 19:4 KJV) Turn ye not unto idols, nor make to yourselves molten gods: I am the LORD your God.(Lev 26:1 KJV) Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.
And No idols includes one’s pastor, one’s denomination, religious club… Man’s best is too often just more hatred, murder, abuse…. 70 percent of today’s pastors are also crooked cause they are ungodly, unsaved hirelings, wolves in sheep clothing, not called by God pastors trying to make money, a career of the ministry.. this is unacceptable… that is why they too readily do lie, counsel divorce, slander, abuse others.