Laughter is still a good medicine?
Laughter is a good medicine?
The non conformer’s Canadian Weblog Recent Posts
- A NO WIN SITUATION for the federal Conservatives
- Ex Toronto police chief Julian Fantino is one of those bad apples
- Hospital deaths account for half of deaths annually
- New Conservative Accountabiility report
- RCMP Accountability REPORT
- Toronto Police Accountability Bulletin No. 50,
- Montreal Police Accountability
- A serious warning for Quebec’s Premier Jean Charest too.
- RCMP Mounties should be retired and replaced ASAP
- Most Canadians get uneven, inadequate diabetes test, care
- Now there are good and bad laws too, good and bad judges..
- WHERE’S THE STEPHEN HARPER PROMISED CANADIAN JOBS???????
- Too many Doctors are mainly selfish, self centered, want to get rich fast
- Mad Canadian telecomunications giants slug fest
- CANADIAN MOTHER’S RIGHTFUL SEARCH FOR JUSTICE
.. It’s a sobering report into how hate crimes are reported and investigated in Alberta. 2008 statistics released by the Alberta Hate Crimes Committee shows there were 68 hate crimes identified by Calgary police last year, compared to 155 by police in Edmonton. The difference is that the cops themselves are more guilty of hate crimes in Calgary very likely for a start and so they do not prosecute the others who do the same thing. On top of that there is a significant cultural , social makeup between the mostly while collared town of Calgary, and the blue collared town of Edmonton. Calgary definitely has the larger Jews group too while Edmonton has a larger Muslim group. The committee believes the differences are in large part because of different definitions of what constitutes a hate crime. In Alberta falsely slandering, bashing the poor people, drunks , social welfare recipients, natives, immigrants, Asians, and all easterners from Canada now often, on the net as well is not considered a hate crime but it all should be. I personally have witnessed and complained about the racist behavior of the bad cops too in Calgary,Alberta which also now has more significant racial discrimination over Quebec in my own real experiences now too. Quebec is a heaven, kind and gentle compared to Alberta for sure. I personally in front of a large audience, with the news media present now too, had told openly a past Multicultural Minister of Alberta that 70 percent of Alberta were racists and I got a standing applause. The report also showed there have only been two successful prosecutions of hate crimes in Alberta over the last two years. You can start rightfully by prosecuting racist PC ministers and many Albertan evangelicals, Mormons now too.. The group believes Crown prosecutors in this province don’t have the resources to deal with these kinds of complex cases that are often very difficult to win. The Alberta Hate Crimes Committee goes onto suggest there be a specific hate crimes section put into the Criminal Code and a Hate Crimes Awareness Day established in Spring 2010. And more useless unenforced laws, unfinanced as well only makes the hypocritical politicians look good, but in fact does not help much. Better and cheaper too if the Albertan politicians, leaders lead by a real example firstly… yes starting with Prime Minister Stephen Harper too.
I am often rightfuly upset by all those cry babies in Albeerta who complain about the other people’s dirty yards in other provinces but they now can’t seem to clean their own yet and firstly too. Hypocrites..