– that they believe your Church is wrong, that your Christian creeds are abomination to God, and that all of your pastors or Priest are a hireling of Satan.
– that there is salvation only in their church and that all others are wrong.
– that those who have been through their temples are wearing secret underwear to protect themselves from “evil”. This “evil” includes all non- Mormons like you.
– about their secret temple rites at all. If they did, you for sure would spot them as non-Christians immediately.
– that they think “familiar spirits” are good, and that their Book of Mormon has a “familiar spirit”. The Bible, Leviticus 19;31 says familiar spirits defile one, and are to be avoided at all costs.
– that women receive salvation only through their Mormon husbands, and must remain pregnant for all eternity. Men and women are not equal in God.
– that they intend to be gods themselves some day, and are helping to earn their exaltation to godhood by talking to you.
– that they intend to have many wives in heaven, carrying on multiple sex relations throughout eternity, until they have enough children to populate their own earth, so they can be “Heavenly Father” over their own planet!
– that you were once a spirit-child of their heavenly father, and one of his numerous wives before you were born on earth.
– that the Virgin Mary really wasn’t a virgin at all but had sex relations with their heavenly father to produce the Mormon version of Jesus Christ
– that they believe the lie that Jesus had at least three wives and children while he was on this earth.
– that the “heavenly father” they ask you to pray to with them, is really an exalted man that lives on a planet near the star base Kolob, and is not the Heavenly Father of the Bible at all. More Mormon lies.
– that Jesus was really Lucifer’s brother in the spirit world, and it was only due to a “heavenly council” vote that Jesus became our redeemer instead of Satan!!
– that there are over one hundred divisions in Mormonism. They conveniently “forget” this even while criticizing the many denominations within the body of Christ
– that all their so- called scriptures such as the Book of Mormon, Pearl of Great Price, Doctrine and Covenants, and even their official “Mormon Doctrine” statements do often contradict each other on MAJOR doctrinal points. They claom the King James Bible is likewise contradicted.
– that the reason the Book of Mormon has no maps is because there is not one scrap of archaeological evidence to support it!
– that the state of Utah, which is predominately Mormon, has a higher than the national average of wife-beating, child abuse, and teenage suicide.
– that their prophet Joseph Smith was heavily involved in the occult when he founded Mormonism.
– that that they encourage visitations from dead relatives from the “spirit world”, a practice forbidden in the Bible. (Deuteronomy 18:10- 12.)
– that there are many accounts of Joseph Smith’s first vision besides he one they present to you, and all are different
– that their secret temple oaths are based on the Scottish Rite Masons.
– that for years they considered the Negro race inferior, and even one drop of Negro blood prevented a person from entering their temple.
– that they expect Christ to return to their temple in Missouri, but they haven’t built the temple He’s supposed to return to, because they don’t own the property. (It is owned by the “Temple Lot Mormons” who have plans of their own forr it’s use, and won’t let the Salt Lake City group buy it).
– that they consider your Bible to be untrustworthy and full of errors.
– that Jesus’ death on the cross only partially saves the believer.
– that now according to Anton Lavey’s Satanic Bible, the demon god of the living dead is called “Mormo”. Is it just a coincidence that the Mormons are so concerned with the dead?
– that on their Salt Lake City Temple they prominently display an upside-down star which is a Satanic symbol known as the Goat’s head.. Why?
– that they believe the Archangel Michael came down to earth with several of his celestial wives, and became Adam in the garden of Eden.
– that that they believe the angel Gabriel came down to earth and became Noah in the days of the flood.
– that their Prophet Joseph Smith prophesied falsely many times. For example, he foretold the second coming of Christ for 1891. The Bible teaches that one false prophecy puts a prophet under death sentence. (Deuteronomy 18:20-22).
– that their Prophet Joseph Smith did not die as a martyr as they claim, but was killed during a gun battle with an angry mob in which he himself killed two men and wounded a third. The nob was upset he had abused their wives and money too. Joseph Smith was no saint at all.
– about the Mountain Meadows Massacre in which they brutally murdered an innocent wagon train of settlers, of over one hundred men, women, and most of the children, traveling through Utah.
– that Joseph Smith taught that there were inhabitants on the moon, and Brigham Young taught there were inhabitants on the sun as well!
WHY WON’T MORMONS TELL YOU THESE THINGS?
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the Mormons, are well aware that if these facts were known to the converts prior to their baptism, they would have very few converts! The Missionaries are well trained to keep most of these facts from their potential converts. Tragically, many decieved, seduced Mormons may not even be fully aware of thefull doctrines and history of their own church. Every statement on this page is true. All Mormons are encouraged to check out their own publications for documentation of the above. After all, if the Mormon Church (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) has the truth, it can stand any amount of investigation.
Documentation for many of these statements can be found at www.mrm.org http://www.mmoutreach.org/mormon/articles/facts_mormon_wont_tell.htm
Facts Mormons Won’t Tell You When They Call At Your Door Otherwise you likely would not even bother to talk to them
Still many persons today are under the false impression that Mormonism is merely another Christian denomination, when in actuality, Mormon beliefs are not only unbiblical, but anti-Christian. Below are the highlights of what Mormons believe concerning their source of authority, the Trinity, God, Christ, the Holy Spirit, sin, salvation, and heaven and hell:
1. Source of Authority. Mormonism teaches that the canon of Scripture was not closed when the Bible was completed. They have three sources in addition to the Bible, all of which they believe contain God’s revelations — the Book of Mormon 2 (changed in more than 4,000 places since 1830), Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. However, Mormons follow the teachings of these three books even when they contradict the Bible. For example, Mormonism teaches that the Bible is the Word of God “as far as it is translated correctly.” Then whenever a Mormon belief contradicts Scripture, the Mormons say that particular part of Scripture is translated incorrectly, and that the correct translation is in one of the Mormon scriptures (The Maze of Mormonism, p. 131). Thereby, the Bible is rejected as the infallible Word of God. [e.g. “The Bible is considered usable, but suspect due to its many errors and missing parts” (Articles of Faith No. 8, Ensign, January 1989, pp. 25, 27).
2. Trinity. Mormonism teaches polytheism (versus monotheism taught in the Bible), believing that the universe is inhabited by many gods who produce spirit children. Joseph Smith declared, “I will preach on the plurality of Gods. I have always declared God to be a distinct personage, Jesus Christ a separate and distinct personage from God the Father, and the Holy Ghost was a distinct personage and a Spirit: and these three constitute three distinct personages and three Gods” (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 370). Mormon Apostle Bruce R. McConkie spoke about the Godhead in this way, “Plurality of Gods: Three separate personages: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, comprise the Godhead. As each of these persons is a God, it is evident, from this standpoint alone, that a plurality of Gods exists. To us, speaking in the proper finite sense, these three are the only Gods we worship. But in addition there is an infinite number of holy personages, drawn from worlds without number, who have passed on to exaltation and are thus gods” (Mormon Doctrine, pp. 576-577).
3. God. In Mormon theology, the god of our planet is believed to have once been a man on another planet, who through self-effort and the help of his own father-god, was appointed by a counsel of gods in the heavens to his high position as the god of planet Earth, and now has a physical, resurrected, glorified body. Mormonism teaches that through the atonement of Christ and by their good deeds and “holy” living, men can one day become gods, and with their multiplicity of “goddess wives,” populate their own planets. (This is what the celestial marriage and the Mormon temple vows are all about.) Mormon theology, therefore, humanizes God and deifies man.3
4. Christ. Mormonism acknowledges the divinity of Christ, but as noted above, Mormon doctrine on what constitutes divinity falls seriously short of the Biblical standard. Mormonism teaches that Jesus, Lucifer, and all the demons, as well as all mankind, are actually all spirit brothers and sisters, born in the spirit world as spirit babies to our man-god Heavenly Father and his goddess wives. Mormon leaders have consistently taught that God the Father (“Adam-god”) had sexual relations on earth with Mary (his own spirit daughter), to produce the physical body of Jesus. Early Mormon apostles also asserted that Christ was a polygamist, and that His wives included Mary and Martha (the sisters of Lazarus) and Mary Magdalene.4
5. Holy Spirit. In Mormonism, a distinction is drawn between the Holy Ghost and the Holy Spirit. As LDS Apostle Marion G. Romney stated: “The Holy Ghost is a person, a spirit, the third member of the Godhead” (Ensign, May 1977, pp. 43-44). The sixth LDS prophet, Joseph F. Smith, explains that the Holy Spirit is not a person but rather an impersonal force: “You may call it the Spirit of God, you may call it the influence of God’s intelligence, you may call it the substance of his power; no matter what it is called, it is the spirit of intelligence that permeates the universe” (Mormon Doctrine, McConkie, pp. 752-753).
6. Sin. In Mormon theology, it is not quite clear how the first humans, Adam and Eve, came to live on this earth and received bodies, but somehow they did and began the process of human procreation, whereby bodies are produced for their spirit children. But at the very beginning of the process of human generation, sin entered necessarily. The earthly bodies of Adam and Eve were intended to be immortal tabernacles for their spirits, “but it was necessary for them to possess through mortality and be redeemed through the sacrifice made by Jesus Christ that the fullness of life might come.” Therefore, they disobeyed God’s commands. Since the fall of man was necessary, it became necessary for men to disobey God in order to do His will. Adam’s fall, thereby, was a fall “upward.”5
Concerning the transmission of sin to Adam’s posterity, Mormons take a negative position — they believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam’s transgression. Having rejected the doctrine of the imputation of the guilt of sin, Latter-Day Saints likewise repudiate the transmission of inherent corruption or original sin.
7. Salvation. Mormon theology teaches that the atonement of Christ was essential to our salvation and eternal life with God, but that it is not sufficient. Christ’s shed blood on the cross provides for universal resurrection of all people, but does not pay for personal sins; according to Mormonism, only Christ’s blood shed in the Garden of Gethsemane atones for personal sin. Besides faith in Christ, complete and permanent repentance of all sin as well as many good works are required. 6 Mormonism also teaches that one must be baptized in water to be saved (baptismal regeneration), and that salvation will also be available in the next world for those “missing-out” in this one. Therefore, Mormons avidly pursue genealogy and practice baptism for the dead.7
8. Heaven and Hell. Mormonism teaches that there are three degrees of glory: Celestial (for good Mormons able to cease sinning in this lifetime — see endnote #6 below), Terrestrial (for good people who do not comply with all the teachings of Mormonism), and Telestial (for those who have lived unclean earthly lives). (See also Mormon Doctrines, p. 348.) Mormonism teaches that there is a hell, but only for the “sons of perdition,” a very small number of souls that cannot be redeemed. According to Mormonism, then, the vast majority of mankind will be “saved,” though it should be obvious that no one will make it to the Celestial Kingdom. [Blacks used to be totally out of the equation: “Black people are black because of their misdeeds in the pre-existence” (Three Degrees of Glory, LDS Apostle Melvin J. Ballard, p. 21); “The Negro is an unfortunate man. He has been given a black skin. But that is nothing compared with that greater handicap. He is not permitted to receive the priesthood and the ordinances of the temple, necessary to prepare men and women to enter into and enjoy a fullness of glory in the Celestial Kingdom” (Elder George E. Richards). In 1978, however, the Mormon Church announced that God had lifted his curse from the African race.]
9. Temple Rituals. A typical temple ceremony would take place as follows: “The ritual began in a small cubicle where we had to strip completely. We then put on ‘the shield,’ a poncho with a hole for the head, but open on the sides (similar to a hospital gown). We went through a series of ‘washings and anointings,’ as various parts of our bodies were touched by elderly temple workers who mumbled appropriate incantations over them. Our Mormon underwear, ‘the garments,’ are said to have powers to protect us from ‘the evil one.’ It had occult markings, which were so ‘sacred’ that we were instructed to burn them when the garments wore out. The endowment ceremony mocked all doctrines held to by Biblical Christianity, and Christian pastors were portrayed as servants of Satan. We had to swear many blood oaths, promising we would forfeit our lives if we weren’t faithful, or if we revealed any of the secrets revealed to us in the temple ceremonies. We were made to pretend by grotesque gestures to cut our throats, chests, and abdomens, indicating how we would lose our lives. We were never told who would kill us! The inference was, and history testifies to, that it would be the Mormon priesthood.” (Testimony of a former Mormon.) [Note: The blood oaths and portrayal of Christian pastors were removed in April of 1990, despite the fact that the ordinance was purported to have been given originally by a revelation and was never to be changed.] http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/Cults/mormon.htm
The Book of Mormon archaeologically, geographically and historically it always fails every test–The tragedy of it all is that when Mormons finally come to the truth that there is nothing acceptable to Mormonism, they often next wrongfully decide that all religion is a fraud. For many it is normal, hard to give up their Mormon culture and past friends now as a result. and especially a religion that wrongfully had helped them to feel better over all the others, and had allowed them to earn their way to heaven, all sadly inflating their false pride, self ego.
The Mormons do also attempt falsely still to obtin heavenly salvationby living according to the Dispensation of their Laws. This apporach practice is contrary to the true Word of God , the New Testament, the only valid real new covenant, the gospel of Grace. The Apostle Paul was very critical of this bad practice of mixing any law and grace.
2 Corinthians 3:11-18 For if what is passing away [was] glorious, what remains [is] much more glorious. 12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech– 13 unlike Moses, [who] put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ. 15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. 16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
The Mormon Church teaches ALL other Churches are WRONG; ALL their creeds are an ABOMINATION in the sight of God; and ALL their teachers are CORRUPT. Rather they need to first look now at themselves and honestly too.. Cause the rest of the real Christians do tend to know still that they the Mormons are phony.. unreal.
Whatever your situation, it is still absolutely critical you carefully follow Jesus’ instructions to make sure you are a real Christian:
1. All persons are sinners before God, as measured against GOD’S holiness. See Book of Romans chapters 1-9.
2. Jesus Christ is God’s only Savior of the world – Acts 4:12.
3. You must personally come to, choose, and receive Jesus Christ as your own Savior. Read the Gospel Book of John.
4. Dying without Jesus Christ as your very own personal Savior, means eternal punishment in hell. So now first Carefully study the New Testament of the Bible. John is good place to start.
Second Corinthians 5 :17 states, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
John 6:28 tells us “Then said Christ’s disciples unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent.”
Jesus is speaking in Luke 9:23, “If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me”.
(2 Cor 1:9 KJV) But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:
TRUE CHRISTIANS DO NOT TRUST, RELY ON WHAT OTHER MEN OR ANGELS EVEN SAY SAY, TEACH, BUT THEY RATHER TRUST ON GOD -JESUS-THE HOLY SPIRIT TO LEAD AND GUDE THEM IN ALL TRUTH, IN REAL LIFE TOO.
do see also http://www.whatismormonism.com/
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
24 And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
26 Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
(Josh 22:22 KJV) The LORD God of gods, the LORD God of gods, he knoweth, and Israel he shall know; if it be in rebellion, or if in transgression against the LORD, (save us not this day,)
(1 Sam 15:23 KJV) For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
(Prov 17:11 KJV) An evil man seeketh only rebellion: therefore a cruel messenger shall be sent against him.
(Jer 28:16 KJV) Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will cast thee from off the face of the earth: this year thou shalt die, because thou hast taught rebellion against the LORD.
(Jer 29:32 KJV) Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will punish Shemaiah the Nehelamite, and his seed: he shall not have a man to dwell among this people; neither shall he behold the good that I will do for my people, saith the LORD; because he hath taught rebellion against the LORD.
(Jer 6:27 KJV) I have set thee for a tower and a fortress among my people, that thou mayest know and try their way. 28 They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders: they are brass and iron; they are all corrupters. 29 The bellows are burned, the lead is consumed of the fire; the founder melteth in vain: for the wicked are not plucked away. 30 Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the LORD hath rejected them.