Never mind those in the false cults like Mormonism, Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah Witnesses, etc..
Latter Rain (Christian Church) Movement – The real latter day saints.. https://postedat.wordpress.com/2009/01/16/latter-rain/
Never mind those in the false cults like Mormonism, Seventh Day Adventists, Jehovah Witnesses, etc..
Latter Rain (Christian Church) Movement – The real latter day saints.. https://postedat.wordpress.com/2009/01/16/latter-rain/
Documentation for many of these statements can be found at www.mrm.org http://www.mmoutreach.org/mormon/articles/facts_mormon_wont_tell.htm
Facts Mormons Won’t Tell You When They Call At Your Door Otherwise you likely would not even bother to talk to them
Still many persons today are under the false impression that Mormonism is merely another Christian denomination, when in actuality, Mormon beliefs are not only unbiblical, but anti-Christian. Below are the highlights of what Mormons believe concerning their source of authority, the Trinity, God, Christ, the Holy Spirit, sin, salvation, and heaven and hell:
1. Source of Authority. Mormonism teaches that the canon of Scripture was not closed when the Bible was completed. They have three sources in addition to the Bible, all of which they believe contain God’s revelations — the Book of Mormon 2 (changed in more than 4,000 places since 1830), Doctrine and Covenants, and the Pearl of Great Price. However, Mormons follow the teachings of these three books even when they contradict the Bible. For example, Mormonism teaches that the Bible is the Word of God “as far as it is translated correctly.” Then whenever a Mormon belief contradicts Scripture, the Mormons say that particular part of Scripture is translated incorrectly, and that the correct translation is in one of the Mormon scriptures (The Maze of Mormonism, p. 131). Thereby, the Bible is rejected as the infallible Word of God. [e.g. “The Bible is considered usable, but suspect due to its many errors and missing parts” (Articles of Faith No. 8, Ensign, January 1989, pp. 25, 27).
2. Trinity. Mormonism teaches polytheism (versus monotheism taught in the Bible), believing that the universe is inhabited by many gods who produce spirit children. Joseph Smith declared, “I will preach on the plurality of Gods. I have always declared God to be a distinct personage, Jesus Christ a separate and distinct personage from God the Father, and the Holy Ghost was a distinct personage and a Spirit: and these three constitute three distinct personages and three Gods” (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 370). Mormon Apostle Bruce R. McConkie spoke about the Godhead in this way, “Plurality of Gods: Three separate personages: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, comprise the Godhead. As each of these persons is a God, it is evident, from this standpoint alone, that a plurality of Gods exists. To us, speaking in the proper finite sense, these three are the only Gods we worship. But in addition there is an infinite number of holy personages, drawn from worlds without number, who have passed on to exaltation and are thus gods” (Mormon Doctrine, pp. 576-577).
3. God. In Mormon theology, the god of our planet is believed to have once been a man on another planet, who through self-effort and the help of his own father-god, was appointed by a counsel of gods in the heavens to his high position as the god of planet Earth, and now has a physical, resurrected, glorified body. Mormonism teaches that through the atonement of Christ and by their good deeds and “holy” living, men can one day become gods, and with their multiplicity of “goddess wives,” populate their own planets. (This is what the celestial marriage and the Mormon temple vows are all about.) Mormon theology, therefore, humanizes God and deifies man.3
4. Christ. Mormonism acknowledges the divinity of Christ, but as noted above, Mormon doctrine on what constitutes divinity falls seriously short of the Biblical standard. Mormonism teaches that Jesus, Lucifer, and all the demons, as well as all mankind, are actually all spirit brothers and sisters, born in the spirit world as spirit babies to our man-god Heavenly Father and his goddess wives. Mormon leaders have consistently taught that God the Father (“Adam-god”) had sexual relations on earth with Mary (his own spirit daughter), to produce the physical body of Jesus. Early Mormon apostles also asserted that Christ was a polygamist, and that His wives included Mary and Martha (the sisters of Lazarus) and Mary Magdalene.4
5. Holy Spirit. In Mormonism, a distinction is drawn between the Holy Ghost and the Holy Spirit. As LDS Apostle Marion G. Romney stated: “The Holy Ghost is a person, a spirit, the third member of the Godhead” (Ensign, May 1977, pp. 43-44). The sixth LDS prophet, Joseph F. Smith, explains that the Holy Spirit is not a person but rather an impersonal force: “You may call it the Spirit of God, you may call it the influence of God’s intelligence, you may call it the substance of his power; no matter what it is called, it is the spirit of intelligence that permeates the universe” (Mormon Doctrine, McConkie, pp. 752-753).
6. Sin. In Mormon theology, it is not quite clear how the first humans, Adam and Eve, came to live on this earth and received bodies, but somehow they did and began the process of human procreation, whereby bodies are produced for their spirit children. But at the very beginning of the process of human generation, sin entered necessarily. The earthly bodies of Adam and Eve were intended to be immortal tabernacles for their spirits, “but it was necessary for them to possess through mortality and be redeemed through the sacrifice made by Jesus Christ that the fullness of life might come.” Therefore, they disobeyed God’s commands. Since the fall of man was necessary, it became necessary for men to disobey God in order to do His will. Adam’s fall, thereby, was a fall “upward.”5
Concerning the transmission of sin to Adam’s posterity, Mormons take a negative position — they believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam’s transgression. Having rejected the doctrine of the imputation of the guilt of sin, Latter-Day Saints likewise repudiate the transmission of inherent corruption or original sin.
7. Salvation. Mormon theology teaches that the atonement of Christ was essential to our salvation and eternal life with God, but that it is not sufficient. Christ’s shed blood on the cross provides for universal resurrection of all people, but does not pay for personal sins; according to Mormonism, only Christ’s blood shed in the Garden of Gethsemane atones for personal sin. Besides faith in Christ, complete and permanent repentance of all sin as well as many good works are required. 6 Mormonism also teaches that one must be baptized in water to be saved (baptismal regeneration), and that salvation will also be available in the next world for those “missing-out” in this one. Therefore, Mormons avidly pursue genealogy and practice baptism for the dead.7
8. Heaven and Hell. Mormonism teaches that there are three degrees of glory: Celestial (for good Mormons able to cease sinning in this lifetime — see endnote #6 below), Terrestrial (for good people who do not comply with all the teachings of Mormonism), and Telestial (for those who have lived unclean earthly lives). (See also Mormon Doctrines, p. 348.) Mormonism teaches that there is a hell, but only for the “sons of perdition,” a very small number of souls that cannot be redeemed. According to Mormonism, then, the vast majority of mankind will be “saved,” though it should be obvious that no one will make it to the Celestial Kingdom. [Blacks used to be totally out of the equation: “Black people are black because of their misdeeds in the pre-existence” (Three Degrees of Glory, LDS Apostle Melvin J. Ballard, p. 21); “The Negro is an unfortunate man. He has been given a black skin. But that is nothing compared with that greater handicap. He is not permitted to receive the priesthood and the ordinances of the temple, necessary to prepare men and women to enter into and enjoy a fullness of glory in the Celestial Kingdom” (Elder George E. Richards). In 1978, however, the Mormon Church announced that God had lifted his curse from the African race.]
9. Temple Rituals. A typical temple ceremony would take place as follows: “The ritual began in a small cubicle where we had to strip completely. We then put on ‘the shield,’ a poncho with a hole for the head, but open on the sides (similar to a hospital gown). We went through a series of ‘washings and anointings,’ as various parts of our bodies were touched by elderly temple workers who mumbled appropriate incantations over them. Our Mormon underwear, ‘the garments,’ are said to have powers to protect us from ‘the evil one.’ It had occult markings, which were so ‘sacred’ that we were instructed to burn them when the garments wore out. The endowment ceremony mocked all doctrines held to by Biblical Christianity, and Christian pastors were portrayed as servants of Satan. We had to swear many blood oaths, promising we would forfeit our lives if we weren’t faithful, or if we revealed any of the secrets revealed to us in the temple ceremonies. We were made to pretend by grotesque gestures to cut our throats, chests, and abdomens, indicating how we would lose our lives. We were never told who would kill us! The inference was, and history testifies to, that it would be the Mormon priesthood.” (Testimony of a former Mormon.) [Note: The blood oaths and portrayal of Christian pastors were removed in April of 1990, despite the fact that the ordinance was purported to have been given originally by a revelation and was never to be changed.] http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/Cults/mormon.htm
The Book of Mormon archaeologically, geographically and historically it always fails every test–The tragedy of it all is that when Mormons finally come to the truth that there is nothing acceptable to Mormonism, they often next wrongfully decide that all religion is a fraud. For many it is normal, hard to give up their Mormon culture and past friends now as a result. and especially a religion that wrongfully had helped them to feel better over all the others, and had allowed them to earn their way to heaven, all sadly inflating their false pride, self ego.
The Mormons do also attempt falsely still to obtin heavenly salvationby living according to the Dispensation of their Laws. This apporach practice is contrary to the true Word of God , the New Testament, the only valid real new covenant, the gospel of Grace. The Apostle Paul was very critical of this bad practice of mixing any law and grace.
2 Corinthians 3:11-18 For if what is passing away [was] glorious, what remains [is] much more glorious. 12 Therefore, since we have such hope, we use great boldness of speech– 13 unlike Moses, [who] put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the [veil] is taken away in Christ. 15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart. 16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty. 18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
The Mormon Church teaches ALL other Churches are WRONG; ALL their creeds are an ABOMINATION in the sight of God; and ALL their teachers are CORRUPT. Rather they need to first look now at themselves and honestly too.. Cause the rest of the real Christians do tend to know still that they the Mormons are phony.. unreal.
Whatever your situation, it is still absolutely critical you carefully follow Jesus’ instructions to make sure you are a real Christian:
1. All persons are sinners before God, as measured against GOD’S holiness. See Book of Romans chapters 1-9.
2. Jesus Christ is God’s only Savior of the world – Acts 4:12.
3. You must personally come to, choose, and receive Jesus Christ as your own Savior. Read the Gospel Book of John.
4. Dying without Jesus Christ as your very own personal Savior, means eternal punishment in hell. So now first Carefully study the New Testament of the Bible. John is good place to start.
Second Corinthians 5 :17 states, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
John 6:28 tells us “Then said Christ’s disciples unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent.”
Jesus is speaking in Luke 9:23, “If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me”.
(2 Cor 1:9 KJV) But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:
TRUE CHRISTIANS DO NOT TRUST, RELY ON WHAT OTHER MEN OR ANGELS EVEN SAY SAY, TEACH, BUT THEY RATHER TRUST ON GOD -JESUS-THE HOLY SPIRIT TO LEAD AND GUDE THEM IN ALL TRUTH, IN REAL LIFE TOO.
do see also http://www.whatismormonism.com/
If your brother sins against you go to your brother alone. But firstly in prayer to God, all done in in love, in Meekness, humbleness, and NOT RATHER YOU trying to increase your internet rating, readership by making sinful sensationalized postings which itself is still hypocritical.. Especially when not all the supposedly objectionable replies to the sites now are even allowed to be posted as well
For the specific links please do see http://wittnessed.wordpress.com/2008/09/05/popular-christian-based-readinsg-resources/
Just cause 70 percent of pastors admitted to having done adultery or counselling divorce, or 30 percent evangelcials commit divorce does still not mean any of them are getting away with any of it next too
And why should I still be so surprised that so many Chuuch Ministers too now are objectionably alcoholics and adulterers as well?
Sadly too many martial relationships today follow a very predictable pattern:
-The marriage partners push their spouse for total commitment
-They try hard get mostly what they want
-They next too often even lose interest in the sex
-They next become attracted to someone else
-They start cheating with the someone else
-They become angry and resentful for the guilt they feel
-They begin telling their original partner, spouse that they need time apart
-They mostly blame their old partner, spouse for their behavior…and eventually, after making themselves and everyone around them miserable for an indefinite, but usually, a long period of time, they do end their relationships, marriages.
Next even the new relationships and marriages will likely continue to follow this same pattern.
Evangelist Todd Bentley, who led a Pentecostal revival in Lakeland from a modest beginning to near-historic proportions, has filed for separation from his wife, Bentley and his wife had been undergoing marriage counseling for a few years.
Todd Bentley, the evangelist who has led the Florida Outpouring revival here in Lakeland since April 2, has filed for separation from his wife and might not return to the revival, according to his former local spokesperson, Lynne Breidenbach. She said Bentley made the announcement to his staff this afternoon. Bentley and his wife, Shonnah, have two daughters and a son and are Canadian citizens. Under Canadian law, separation is a first step in divorce proceedings and takes nine months. http://religion.theledger.com/default.asp?item=2248784
“Undoubtedly the pressures and the burden of the Outpouring, which approaches 144 days on August 23rd, have helped to create an atmosphere of fatigue and stress that has exacerbated existing issues in their relationship,”
THIS situation IS all “very sad” but insisted it “doesn’t invalidate what GOD HAD DONE, NOT WHAT Todd did” at the revival.God uses fallen, flawed people.
(Psa 119:11 KJV) Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.
(1 Ki 8:46 KJV) If they sin against thee, (for there is no man that sinneth not,)
(Eccl 7:20 KJV) For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.
(Ezek 3:21 KJV) Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.
(Rom 6:12 KJV) Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
(1 John 1:9 KJV) If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
(1 John 1:10 KJV) If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.
Now Are we ALL to judge any of this ?
Apostle Paul clearly had confirmed that we are to judge anyone within the Church, the body of Jesus Christ, only..
(Luke 17:3 KJV) Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.
(Phil 2:15 KJV) That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
(1 Tim 5:20 KJV) Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
(2 Tim 4:2 KJV) Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
(Titus 1:13 KJV) This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
(Titus 2:15 KJV) These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
(Rev 3:19 KJV) As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
(Luke 12:58 KJV) When thou goest with thine adversary to the magistrate, as thou art in the way, give diligence that thou mayest be delivered from him; lest he hale thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and the officer cast thee into prison.
(1 Cor 5:12 KJV) For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
(1 Cor 6:2 KJV) Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
(1 Cor 6:3 KJV) Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
(1 Cor 6:4 KJV) If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.
(1 Cor 6:5 KJV) I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?
(1 Cor 11:31 KJV) For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.
(Heb 10:30 KJV) For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
(Rom 7:1 KJV) Know ye not, brethren how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?
(Rom 7:2 KJV) For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband. 3 So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
(Heb 13:4 KJV) Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
“The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to the husband. For the wife does not have authority over her own body; but the husband does. Likewise, the husband does not have authority over his own body; but the wife does” (Corinthians 7:3-5).
“Do not deprive one another except perhaps by agreement for a set time” (1 Cor 7:5).
(Mal 2:14 KJV) Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant. 15 And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth. 16 For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.
TODD BENTLEY BE OBEDIENT TO GOD AND DO WHATEVER IT TAKES. GOD HATES DIVORCE , ADULTERY AND EVEN HYPOCRITES TOO. AND DIVORCE AND REMARRIAGE IS NOT PERMISSIBLE FOR TWO PROFESSING CHRISTIANS WHILE BOTH OF THEM ARE ALIVE. SO “Todd Bentley” swallow your pride, your own lusts, goals, false desires but now also still be an EXAMPLE TO THE BODY OF JESUS CHRIST, love His church, his work, but now also still love your own wife. AND WORK NOT ONLY TO BE A GOOD PREACHER BUT ALSO TO BE A GOOD HUSBAND, AND GOOD FATHER TO YOUR CHILDREN TOO .
Some people like to give it to others but next wrongfuly cry, wrongfully do complain when they get it back..
Most Christians still do not know God, Jesus Christ, Holy Spirit, and the Bible too.. less than 5 percent of Christians read their Bible 5 minutes a day, so they talk about things they really do not know, have not experienced, and the Holy Ghost especially.. undeniably too but they love to judge the others.
My real often reality is that even most so called Christians today when the see a miracle, they try to deny it, explain it away.. but they did that also in Jesus time now too.. so what else is new?
“There is no question that is is pretty hard to obey a book that you don’t read. I agree that the lack of respect for, reading of and obedience to scripture is epidemic. If the church would simply open God’s word in faith and allow the Spirit to lead and teach us and then if we would respond in submissive obedience out of a heart of simple faith, I believe the world would be different. I also agree that it is impossible to know God without seeking Him as He has revealed Himself to us in His word. So many “Christians” speak of a God they clearly have not spent time with as He Himself has revealed Himself.”
If you read the Book of acts then you did notice that the emphasis on the Holy Spirit, and distributing money, food to the local poor people was part of the reason the churches next were so popular and growing. While in contrast today many Churches. pastors, members, adherents, are selfish cheapskates.
Secondly all pastors, elders, ministers should be called specifically for their Ministry directly by God. Most of them today have not been called for the ministry, for they are hirelings.
True pastors, elders, ministers would firstly daily read their Bible for one hour and pray daily for others.
what people need firstly is getting the book of acts Pentecostal experiences.. and they will naturally next care for the poor people, act like real anointed Christians. http://groups.msn.com/HolySpiritCome
Too Many Christians are doing their own thing, trying to live a life without Jesus, without even taking to him now often too.. Jesus himself hath said without me you can do nothing.. nothing!!!
I have dealt with that issue on my sites in detail.. we all should stop hero worshipping mere men and start rather to worshipping God alone.
I am also fascinated as to how I can make the same post and get contrasting different responses to it..
Now let me have my right of defence, my full right of free speech too, for in your own personal attack of me , your false judging of me too, someone you never met or know now firstly too, so now as you are aware you DE HORRD are not a court appointed judge, and we are not in your court room, so I do not have to play to your false, one sided , often changing demands, demonic rules now too. I am not your slave, you are not by Boss, or a superior one, I do not work for you, I do not take orders from you, I rightfully do not have to do what you say, I can use my own right of free speech, I can write my own posts too still. I can do what I want on my own too. Now clearly your own behavior is clearly unchristlike, unchristian, and you need to have a more humble attiutide and Christ like firstly too. This is my site and not yours now too even. I am a decent, honest, law abiding Christian and a mature senior too. No one has ever found me guity of libel in any court of law too. Do also see my posts on Libel now too.
Firstly in kindness what real facts do and you have to deny any of this? Even about my past posts about how mostly bad most evangelical pastors now are?
The 30 percent ungodly divorce rate amongst evangelicals and the 70 percent ungodly evangelical pastors who counsel divorce too?
Or the mostly only Pentecostal major TV ministries under investigations by a US senator? and what not the rest in fairness now too?
Do read my sites.. about the Bad Christian Missionary Alliance church, about the bad pastors at the Toronto airport Christian fellowship church too. http://anyonecare.wordpress.com/2008/05/30/why-is-toronto-airport-christian-fellowship-angry-still/ and http://anyonecare.wordpress.com/2008/08/02/quartlerly-update-christian-posts/ and http://anyonecare.wordpress.com/2008/08/04/pastors-elders-shepherds-christian-leaders-evangelists/
Please now also do cool down.. take a slow breathe of the spirit of God.. for contrary to what you wrote I have many times in reality now offered on my many sites the solutions to the problems of much too many bad pastors in North America, and yes too often it is the same major pastors who travel the evangelical circuits too.. even in the US or Canada, even in the same denominations now too.. even Benny Hinn was a [astor in Canada before he went to the US and so was Todd Bentley etc.. and many others now too.. it really is a small world..
You think that US Christians, pastors are more spiritual than those in Canada? and why is that?? do they not both have access to the same Holy Spirit, and even the same devil, and equally as well?
>> The majority of ministers I know are called by God, do cheat, lie, steal or any of the other things you claim.
>Also the majority of Christians I know are really Christians not merely professing with there mouths.
You had said that the Pastors cheat , lie andsteal, absue, slander but not their followers?
Still I was surprised in decades this is the fist time someone so unwisely had called me a liar so openly now too.. I of course wanted to know why? and what really sore toe or idol that had I stepped on in reality?
Please now also so called pastoral expert now do also now tell me SPECIALLY as to how many Pastor you had talked too that can SPECIALLY admit like I can the place, the time that GOD HAD CALLED THEM SPECIFICALLY INTO THE MINISTRY.. MOST pastor that I talked too, had asked this question too, they could nor and don’t even tell me the assurance of their specifc Ministry callings, yet you do give such a ridicuclous assurance on their behalf yourself now ? Why? the reality bothers you and you do not want to face it?
In your past pastoral experiences with Church pastors, now do also tell me as to how many pastors have you personaly, in detail
interviewed, 5 – 100? or more? and also how many did you help to be rightfully fired,
and how many bad churches now did you personally close as well?
I myself have been dealing with crooked pastors now specially for 3 decades.. and sadly I have seem much too seen many rightfully fired too, even 2 original Church founding pastors now too and I had helped to close one large bad evangelical church, the Calgary Christian centre, at God’s own specific request, directions to me too.
You have also now done how many church and pastoral visitations yourself the last 50 years too?
Now if you actually read my sites.. I had said cleary already said many times that the bad pastors should repent, change their bad lifestyle, and now stop cheating, lying, stealing and be rather filled, baptized with the holy spirit as the sole acceptable solution now too. Righfully so now too..
Supposedly you a Christian sister please do kindly note that I was never interesting in having a shouting match with you or anyone.. even about the bad pastors and now a major American news media had surveyed American pastors, and some of my personal sources about bad pastors also were major American pastors..
so you clearly are grasping at STRAWS to uphold the much too many fallen evangelical idols, pastors, and the abuses that do you and I do now hear about are not even the tip of the iceberg..
in one city alone I had personally had interview 45 evangelical pastors and none used the Bible in their Ministry..
so you can delete my posts but they anyway they are still posted on my sites… the undeniable truths as to what most pastors are like these days even witnessed by me the last 4 decades too and by many others too.
I admit there are much too many crooked pastors around these days for my liking, and in my own witness, experiences the last 4 decades too.. but there seems much too many critics on the net.. who clearly are violating God’s instruction to try to talk to a brother humbly, personally about their sins, sins.. before shouting it from the housetops.. wrongfully mostly this is not been ing even done as we can all see on the net daily too.
I am a pastor, I have been to latter day Pentecostal churches, I have encountered good and bad pastors in many denominations including Alliance, Baptist, Pentecostal ones.. but firstly I tend to rightfully speak to a pastor face to face, get to know firsthand what he is like before I am wise enough to publically condemn, judge him
But if you have not been baptized with the Holy Spirit, and clearly admit you do not speak in tongues, and that you do not have the gift of healing, how can you really judge the others by comparisons, even by the discerning gift of the Holy Spirit..
Mind you Jesus said by their fruits you tell what they are like.. which include their love, joy, peace, gentleness, meekness, patience’s, faith.. since gifts operating in faith, the amount you have or the lack thereof..
Now here for an example as to how I see ignorance, hidden agendas, bad critics when I make posts on the net too..
but this is what should not be amazing for real Christians.. I had posted the same initial simple reposes, comments on many professing Christian sites that I had visited today.. and I next had got mostly similar positive comments but on 2 of the sites the persons had written me back and sais they could not understand what I had shared.. and that often happens..
Many Christians are doing their own thing, trying to live a life without Jesus, without even taking to him now often too.. Jesus himself hath said without me you can do nothing.. nothing!!! You cannot even understand God’s truths.
(Rom 8:7 KJV) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
(1 Cor 3:1 KJV) And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
(1 Cor 3:3 KJV) For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
(1 Cor 3:4 KJV) For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
I am also fascinated as to how I can make the same post and get contrasting different responses to it.. I understand some persons are more mature than others, some are spiritual and some just carnal even though they profess to be all Christians.
Like I often get this typical response “A hearty AMEN! Thanks for your comment. Be blessed. ”
“Hi Brother. thanks for dropping by. I totally agree with your comment, it wont eliminate dry times and trials but it is a vital part of our Christianity. … Frank”
hey I post the same posts on different professing Christian sites and I get different responses too.. interesting..
and yet I also get the clearly negative ones..
A true Christian believers set of beliefs, doctrines is based on what the Holy Spirit himself who also is God himself now teaches you and me and his teachings they will not contradict the Bible.. and it is not rather based solely on what an angel or other men may teach us too.
But of course if any others because they really still do not know God and/or because they are doing “your own thing”, following their own will, and/or have not died to Jesus Christ, they thus are not open to the Holy Spirit himself to talk with them thus they really should find out why too! otherwise they will mostly allow the false men, false angels to deceive themselves instead..
So how are they dealing with Jesus Christ firstly.. is he personally rightfully their Lord, Savior, or are they just playing a religious game?
so I like to note that the type of response to my posts is reflective of the true spiritual nature of all of the posters as well and I can easily see those who have found the truth, and those who are still seeking for it or have wrongfully denied it..
Now I have often already covered topics like this many times too on my own sites in detail. http://pbulow.tripod.com/ including the too often false Pentecostal bashers…
and you can also see what many others say too about the much too many bad pastors these days too
But firstly and sadly my you are wrongfully too free with your slandering, offensive, insulting words, libel words towards me and my posts.. for a start do you abuse everyone like this who writes now something you do not want to hear or just me.. or just me? RSVP.
but you STILL trying to tell me what I can or cannot write even to you is really grossly absurd as you next writing the post for me too.. the controlling sprit is not from God.. and you firstly Judging me and saying next back I cannot respond, judge you is also really absurd now on your own part too. You now id not like when I replied to your own comments to me? Sorry, too bad. Grow up, become a decent, mature adult like me and stop being a spoiled brat, merely now a child. If you cannot handle the response you get from others just don’t write to them in the first place now too. WHEN YOU DO START TO ACT LIKE AN ADULT I WILL NEXT NOT HAVE TO TREAT YOU LIKE A LITTLE KID.
Nice talking to you..
God bless you