It is sad that you get to find out how good the medicare is when you got to use it.. half of the time when I go to see a Doctor Canada wide I do have to fight with him to get real medicare not rather pretend medicare..
2 Though they dig into hell, thence shall mine hand take them; though they climb up to heaven, thence will I bring them down:
3 And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them:
4 And though they go into captivity before their enemies, thence will I command the sword, and it shall slay them: and I will set mine eyes upon them for evil, and not for good.
5 And the Lord GOD of hosts is he that toucheth the land, and it shall melt, and all that dwell therein shall mourn: and it shall rise up wholly like a flood; and shall be drowned, as by the flood of Egypt.
6 It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; he that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The LORD is his name.
7 Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?
8 Behold, the eyes of the Lord GOD are upon the sinful kingdom, and I will destroy it from off the face of the earth; saving that I will not utterly destroy the house of Jacob, saith the LORD.
9 For, lo, I will command, and I will sift the house of Israel among all nations, like as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth.
10 All the sinners of my people shall die by the sword, which say, The evil shall not overtake nor prevent us.
11 In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
Types of Denial include now the Denial of fact: This form of denial is where someone avoids a fact by lying. This lying can take the form of an outright falsehood (commission), leaving out certain details in order to tailor a story (omission), This form of denial involves avoiding personal responsibility by blaming, minimizing or justifying. Denial of responsibility: Denial of impact: avoiding thinking about or understanding the harms their behavior have caused to themselves or others. Denial of awareness: they do not admit any previous awareness of the negative reality. Denial of cycle: Denial of cycle is where a person avoids looking at their decisions leading up to an event or does not consider their pattern of decision making and how harmful behavior is repeated. Denial of denial: This latter form of denial typically overlaps with all of the other forms of denial, but involves more self-delusion. People in a false denial are really nuts, delusional..
There are tools and practices that we can implement to overcome the psychological trap of denial. Public exposure and prosecution of the guilty is one of the best approach serving everyone’s best interest too. It is a clearly established fact with good basis as to why our Canadian leaders, politicians, police, military, public and civil servants who are always to be exemplary are even personally are to held to a higher standard, accountability in reality.
People in leadership office do have to face higher penalties as an example now too. It is clearly established, accepted fact by most people that those in leadership civil and public servants cops, teachers, ministers, politicians included are always to be exemplary in behavior, conduct and they do need to maintain their high standards even out of their working hours, thus to do so they are also to be exemplary judged, prosecuted for their own wrong doings with a higher standard over those of us ordinary folks.
-facing exceptionally high insurance costs once you get your licence back.
-loss of a job (15 per cent of those convicted do), legal expenses and loss of personal transport and increased travel expenses.
-living with the knowledge that your irresponsibility has caused death, injury or severe distress to innocent people.
The survey, conducted on behalf of the Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety, examines the amount people drink, when, where and what they drink and who they drink with.
The key findings relating to the Adult Drinking Patterns Survey in Northern Ireland 2008 are:
* More than seven in ten (72%) adults drink alcohol.
* A larger proportion of males (74%) than females (70%) drink alcohol.
* Most drinking occurs over the weekend and peaks on Saturdays.
* The most common drink consumed is wine (50%), closely followed by beer (48%).
* Most of those who drank in the week prior to the survey had consumed alcohol at home (64%), and nearly one quarter (24%) had consumed alcohol in a pub.
* More than four in five (81%) respondents had exceeded the recommended daily limits during the week prior to the survey.
* Approximately four in five males (79%) and females (83%) exceed their recommended daily limits during the week prior to the survey.
* Nearly one quarter (24%) of respondents drank above the weekly sensible levels.
* Over one quarter (26%) of male respondents and over one fifth (22%) of female respondents drank above the weekly sensible levels in the week prior to the survey.
* Nearly a third (32%) of those who drank in the week before the survey had engaged in at least one binge drinking session.
* Males (35%) were more likely than females (29%) to binge drink.
* Over half (54%) of drinkers aged 18-29 years engaged in at least one binge drinking session in the week prior to the survey, and they are more likely to binge drink than respondents in the older groups.
* One in 10 respondents (10%) of those who drank in the week prior to the survey are highly likely to have a problem with alcohol, according to the CAGE analysis.
* Over half (56%) of those who consumed alcohol in the week prior to the survey considered themselves to be light drinkers, two in five (40%) considered themselves to be moderate drinkers and 4% considered themselves to be heavy drinkers.
Comparisons between 2005 and 2008 are:
* The proportion of adults who drank above the weekly sensible levels in the week prior to the survey significantly decreased from 29% in 2005 to 24% in 2008.
* The proportion of adults who engaged in at least one binge drinking session in the week prior to the survey significantly decreased from 38% in 2005 to 32% in 2008.
Holiday stress, along with getting laid off, has caused too many a person to start drinking heavily and this situation is not unusual.. Sadly when most people think about the upcoming holidays, they think about friends, family, food and good cheer. And for many people, the weeks between Thanksgiving and New Year’s are still particularly difficult. Financial problems are tough to handle for most people at any time, but they can seem overwhelming during this season of giving. Due to unresolved stress Feelings of loneliness, isolation and despair may also intensify but alcohol and drugs are never the answer still. Unfortunately, your friend’s Many people turn to alcohol falsely believing that it helps them to relax and to cope with stress and worry. And because many people think that New Year’s Eve and similar occasions must always be celebrated with alcohol, it’s often readily available, providing another excuse to drink. It actually will likely cause more problems, and not effectively deal with the ones still not resolved Many people next tend to go to excess, extremes, and drinking larger amounts of alcohol can increase the risk of a deadly form of liver damage called cirrhosis, heart disease, some types of cancer and injuries. And even moderate drinking can often have harmful consequences in the wrong setting, such as one should not drink and drive, and drinking alcohol during a pregnancy may seriously harm a developing baby. Alcohol dependence, also called alcoholism, often means that if a person tries to stop or cut back on drinking, he or she may experience anxiety, sweating, trembling, trouble sleeping, nausea and vomiting. Drinking can be risky even for people who aren’t dependent on it. It may seriously still interfere with sleep and productivity, strain close relationships and get in the way of spending time with loved ones. It not only also puts the drinker at risk for becoming alcohol dependent as well as developing alcohol-related health problems. Too many people who really do now suffer from a drinking problem claim still don’t believe that anything is wrong. They faley try to justify that they’re drinking to cope with a particularly stressful time. In their mind, suppposedly the basic stress is the unresolved problem, not the drinking. They say they can stop drinking whenever they want, but they don’t. Two wrongs do nto make one right here too. Denial is a common obstacle that prevents many people from seeking help.
For liver disease and other medical conditions, there can be a time lag of 10 or more years from the onset of serious drinking to reaping the consequences. Now we are seeing patients, particularly women, in their 20s with advanced alcoholic liver disease – a real tragedy for their family as well as themselves.”
- Advertisements – for complaints about the truth, accuracy, ethics or legality of advertisements, as well as confusing or unclear labeling directions, contact the Minister of Consumer Affairs
- Bills – for complaints about problems with your phone bill, or ISP in the first instance you should contact the telephone or ISP service provider. If you are not satisfied with their response then contact not only the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman but many others as well.. You might also want to contact the nearest office of your federal, state, provincial consumer affairs ministry now too..
- Fixed Line or Mobile Phone Contracts – The actual contract that supplies you with a mobile or fixed line telephone is a trade agreement. These come under contract law and contracts are sometimes disputed as being either unfair or unfulfilled. In these cases, again you should firstly contact the organization with whom you signed the contract. If you are not satisfied with their response then again, contact the nearest office of the Department of Consumer affairs.
- The Quality of the Telephone Service or ISP now . Again, in the first instance you should always take up any complaint regarding the quality of the telephone service with your service providers as well as to the others.
- Radio and Television Program Content For radio or television broadcast program content (not advertising), the federal Broadcasting Authority is generally responsible for ensuring that programs ‘reflect community standards’. They all will asks that you first make your complaint directly to the broadcaster concerned. They say that if a station fails to answer your written complaint within thirty days, or if you are otherwise still not happy with their response, you should then contact them,
Remember always that when presenting most complaints it takes some time, prepare to be ready for the time to pass, but do know also as to how to handle the false delays. Send them always next with a copy to others a reminder letter, email that you are waiting for an adequate response to your specific complaint for a start.
- Direct a copy of the the letter to the highest-ranking person in the organization as well and to the Consumer and Government Organizations as well:
- Construct a strong opening sentence even as to what you want, expect from them, and do sate it to be done within a reasonable period of time too.
- Describe the problem complaint concisely and factually including any steps you have already taken
- Clearly do also Imply that the company will not only lose your business but hat of many others too for you will share it with them too. Tell them that you also now cannot be sued by anyone of posting or for telling the truth. That you also do welcome any subsequent threats of a lawsuit as it will being the whole matter into the open and give it more much needed publicity too.
- Do Place all the responsibility for resolving the complaints with the recipient and their related mangers even for their rightfully blame in their failure to solve the problem you had rightfully addressed to them already too.
YOUR RIGHT TO END THE CONTRACT WHEN IT CHANGES. When your contract with your mobile, internet, fixed-line or VoIP (net phone) service provider changes, often you will have a right to end the contract early without having to pay additional fees (eg cancellation or termination fees). Your original contract has been breached, changed if monthly access fees or call rates increase and also if download limits or free monthly call credits have been reduced. Firms that breach a contract can now also expect a penalty payment now to you as well for doing so. See also basic contract laws.
http://thenonconformer.wordpress.com/2008/04/27/basic-contract-law/ http://thenonconformer.wordpress.com/2008/05/18/on-how-to-deal-with-it/ http://thenonconformer.wordpress.com/2008/06/24/hanging-up-on-early-exit-fees/
If for example you entered into a 24 month mobile phone contract and after say 2 months your call rates increased, you will have a right to cancel the contract and not have to pay a cancellation or early termination fee. If your service provider refuses to waive a cancellation/termination fee in these circumstances, you can contact the others
“It’s all to convince to convey that Bell is and has gotten better,” Bell Mobility president Wade Oosterman said in an interview.
But telecom analyst Carmi Levy of AR Communications said the changes will have little impact unless they are accompanied by a dramatic improvement to customer service.
“You can change your logo and you can change the name of your offering until the cows come home but if you don’t change the fundamental way that you operate, then the rebranding effort will be for not,” the Toronto-based analyst said in an interview.
He said Bell needs to be less adversarial and aggressive with customers and more responsive to their needs.
“This needs to be just the first salvo in an ongoing effort to become a softer friendlier company to deal with.”
New Bell chief executive George Cope has promised to improve customer service as it completely overhauls the vast business. The Montreal-based company recently announced plans to shed 15 per cent of management and sell non-core assets.