>>There is only one ‘expert’ on church planting and that’s the Lord, and Zech. 4:6 warns us that it is not by might or power (and not by man’s wisdom- 1 Cor. chaps. 1-2). God told us to start a church in August of 2003 with no funds, no supporting churches, etc.- i.e., nothing other than God’s leading. A missionary and experienced administrator talked with us, and told us we were violating ‘every rule in the book’ and that we were headed to be another one of the failed plants in our area (of which there have been many). We obeyed, and God blessed, and here we are as Calvary Chapel Space Coast ready to send our first full time missionary, and start another church campus. All by God’s grace, and all for His glory!
I ran a home church for about 2 dozen poor persons for years, and I fed them every week freely too, and I never asked ANYONE FOR MONEY, never took one offering too, God supplied all I needed too.
“I rightfully still do not endorse any Christians adds, anyone, any person, any organization, any Church now trying to make any money from the gospel, or begging, asking for money or even any of the adds here. I also do not endorse any of Bibles, books, tapes listed here for sale too. Jesus said as we have freely received so we are freely to give. Hirelings in their greed and visible lack of faith don’t do that. I do believe we should have the faith for God to supply what anyone needs freely to anyone who needs it. “Rev George Muellar did.”Note This site solicits no funds, or donations, or money what so ever.. ( nor does it sell any Christian supposedly literature, media) and it has no political, denominational affiliations, aspirations. Do use and Distribute all this material freely. http://pbulow.tripod.com/
The proper Christian Example- “No More Rich Seat/Poor Seat . George became the pastor of a small church in England. The church wanted to pay him a good salary from the money it received renting pews to rich church members who sat at the front of the church. (Poor members had to sit in the “cheap” seats in the back.) George told them that this had to stop if they wanted him to be their pastor. Even so, he did not allow the church to pay him a salary. He trusted God to meet his needs, and God did. George and his family never missed a meal and were always able to pay their rent. George began to sense, however, that God had something else for him to do.Praying Food into the Home. Each day as George walked the streets, he saw children everywhere who had no mom or dad. They lived on the streets or in state-run poorhouses, where they were treated badly. George felt God calling him to open an orphanage to take care of the children. George prayed, asking God to provide a building, people to oversee it, furniture, and money for food and clothing. God answered his prayers. The needs of the orphanage were met each day. Sometimes a wealthy person would send a large amount of money, or a child would give a small amount received as a gift or for doing chores. Many times food, supplies or money came at the last minute, but God always provided without George telling anyone about his needs. He just prayed and waited on God.. More than 10,000 children lived in the orphanage over the years. When each child became old enough to live on his own, George would pray with him and put a Bible in his right hand and a coin in his left. He explained to the young person that if he held onto what was in his right hand, God would always make sure there was something in his left hand as well.
- Do you see any similarities between George Mueller’s and the Apostle Paul’s decisions to follow Jesus? How did George change after he became a follower of Jesus?
- What did Mueller mean when he told the orphans to “hold onto the Bible in your right hand”?
- Describe a time when God has answered your prayers and provided for you or your family.
- 4: Do you live by faith in God, to provide your needs, or do you rely on others, your job, your own efforts still? “
( Ironically many of his present supporters beg for money, sell his Books also to make money, instead of praying.) http://chi.gospelcom.net/kids/glimpsesforkids/gfk008_2.php
1. I seek at the beginning to get my heart into such a state that it has no will of its own in regard to a given matter. Nine-tenths of the trouble with people generally is just here. Nine-tenths of the difficulties are overcome when our hearts are ready to do the LORD’s will, whatever it may be. When one is truly in this state, it is usually but a little way to the knowledge of what His will is.
2. Having done this, I do not leave the result to feeling or simple impression. If so, I make myself liable to great delusions.
3. I seek the Will of the Spirit of God through, or in connection with, the Word of God. The Spirit and the Word must be combined. If I look to the Spirit alone without the Word, I lay myself open to great delusions also. If the Holy Ghost guides us at all, He will do it according to the Scriptures and never contrary to them.”